Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine & Spine located in Flemington, NJ, Bridgewater, NJ & Washington, NJ
A work injury can be scary and unnerving. When employees sustain an injury on the job, they must receive care quickly, so that they can get back to their daily lives. Our team at MidJersey Orthopaedics, with offices in Flemington, Bridgewater and Washington, New Jersey, is experienced in treating and managing workers’ compensation injuries. To receive an initial workers’ compensation consultation, call or use the online booking tool today.
Worker’s Compensation Q & A
What are Common Workplace Injuries?
Employers take numerous precautions to keep employees safe on the job. Unfortunately, accidents still have the potential to occur. Common workplace injuries include:
- Slips and falls
- Muscle strains
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Vehicle accidents
Our experienced team at MidJersey Orthopaedics provides workers’ compensation care to help employees recover from injuries and regain full functionality.
What are Workers’ Compensation Services?
When an employee suffers an injury on the job, it is important to provide immediate, comprehensive care to ensure that they are able to make a full recovery and return to work relatively soon thereafter. Workers’ compensation services at MidJersey Orthopaedics include:
- Medical testing
- Treatment plans
Our team understands that everyone is unique. We work closely with employees and employers to provide individualized health care that fits all professionals’ needs.
What are the Benefits of Workers’ Compensation Services?
Both employees and employers benefit when care is quickly provided after a work-related injury. Benefits of receiving adequate, timely care include:
- Eliminating pain
- Restoring function
- Preventing disability
- Safely returning employees to work
- Minimizing lost work time
- Protecting workers from further injuries
Our team at MidJersey Orthopaedics prides itself on being patient advocates. We develop proper care plans for every patient to guarantee maximum functionality and long-lasting results.
What Rehabilitation Services Does Workers’ Compensation Include?
MidJersey Orthopaedics recognizes that it is important to set employees up for success before returning to work after a workplace injury. Every worker is different, and the personal treatment plans our team develops vary depending on the severity of the injury, pre-existing conditions, field of work, and lifestyle factors.
- Ergonomics Assessments: Ergonomics assessments determine the physical demands of an employee’s workplace and identify any risks.
- On-Site Training: On-site training is performed to ensure employees are able to meet the physical requirements of their workplace.
- Work Conditioning: Work conditioning restores musculoskeletal function that was affected by the employee’s injury such as strength, mobility, endurance, and daily demands. The extent of work conditioning that an individual needs varies and is dependent on what is needed to return to pre-injury functionality.
- Return to Work Plans: Return to work plans prepare employees for re-entering the workplace after injury by utilizing information such as job descriptions and required job functions. This information enables employees to simulate work demands prior to returning.
To learn more about the various workers’ compensation services that MidJersey Orthopaedics provides, call or use the online booking tool today.
Shoulder Injuriesmore info
Spine Surgerymore info
Sports Medicinemore info
Hand & Wrist Injuriesmore info
Knee Injuriesmore info
ACL Tearmore info
On-Site Imagingmore info
Elbow Injuriesmore info
Fracture Caremore info
Total Joint Replacementmore info
Meniscus Tearmore info
Muscle Painmore info
PRP Therapymore info
Joint Injectionsmore info
Worker’s Compensationmore info
Spine Injectionsmore info
Pediatric Orthopaedicsmore info
Comprehensive Foot & Ankle Caremore info